Accounts Manager, Exeter
An experienced finance professional is needed to join a highly successful business as the Accounts Manager due to the pending retirement of the current postholder.
This is a hands-on Accounts Manager position with responsibility for the timely completion of accounting duties. As part of a friendly office team the Accounts Manager provides accounting support to the Directors as well as supervising the Accounts Administrator. Duties will include:
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers including raising sales invoices and undertaking a weekly payment run.
- Resolving invoice queries and discrepancies
- Monitoring customer credit and undertaking the credit control efficiently and effectively.
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly income and expenditure reporting using Excel for Directors.
- Checking and processing the monthly payroll and pension for c70 employees.
- VAT returns.
- Liaising with the external accountants.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
This role will suit an experienced finance professional seeking a varied role with responsibility for the finance function of a successful established business. Recent experience of accounts processing and payroll is required and experience of Sage Line 50 is an advantage. As you will be working as part of a small friendly team, you will be an effective communicator, possess an approachable personality and a positive attitude.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000pa + benefits and free parking.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Preferred start date: ASAP
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
This role is commutable from Exeter and surrounding areas.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate.Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.