Software Developer - Superb company
Software Developer (C#, .NET, SQL, HTML, JS, Sharepoint)
Kings Cross, London
Salary up to £40k plus benefits and superb career opportunities
Our client one of the UKs fastest growing Mechanical & Electrical Engineering companies require a Junior developer to joing their expanding IT team.
The Software Developer will be responsible for working with the development team to develop and maintain .NET and SharePoint software for internal systems. You will be involved in all aspects of the development cycle including gathering requirements, planning, coding and testing, and integration. You will be working with Front and Back End technologies as well as database development.
We are looking for someone who is a fast-learning individual, and who is keen to work on a range of interesting and challenging projects. You should be a confident communicator, able to liaise with both technical and non-technical staff, with the ability to suggest new ideas on improving the software in order to move forward.
- Writing code with a view to efficiency, ease of maintenance and component re-use.
- Follow efficient ways of working and best practice standards.
- Analyse technical problems and write technical specifications and documentation.
- Support on existing systems.
- Providing solutions to change control requests.
- Providing user guides and updating documentation so it’s in sync with current systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of software development using c#
- A good knowledge of SQL (preferably SQL Server)
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Database design skills
- Proven experience of writing clean high quality code from scratch
- The ability to work on multiple projects at any one time
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2010/2013 experience an advantage
- Microsoft MVC
If interested in this exciting role please forward your CV to Anna Maguire