Commercial Projects Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a prestigious, global manufacturing business.
Working alongside the Commercial Manager the main responsibilities of the role are:
- To maintain customer sales, product and material sales trends and margin data to guide the Management Team with projections and forecasting;
- To generate and maintain raw material price trackers and work with Quotations & Estimates Team to ensure price books are updated and implemented;
- To work with the Commercial Manager to develop processes and systems to improve and enhance business functionality.
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A logical thinker with good analytical skills
- Self-motivated and a strong team player the role holder should be able to work independently and use initiative;
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong computer skills in particular Excel including Macros, Pivot Tables and Formulas.
A full job description is available. If this role is of interest please apply on-line or call Carol Crossan on 07971 431818 for a further discussion.
Crossan Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to all permanent roles and fixed-term contracts.