Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Bias
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical Bias
Salary: £30,000 up to £33,000
Location: Widnes, Cheshire
Our client is currently recruiting for a mechanical bias maintenance engineer based in Cheshire. This maintenance engineer will join a well established business who have been running for over 50 years. This opportunity will offer the maintenance engineer the chance to progress and develop their engineering knowledge. Our client is one of the leaders within the manufacturing industry and have over 25 engineers based at this site.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Electrical engineering experience
- Manufacturing or Production background
- Pre-planned/reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/root cause anaylsis
- Experience on Conveyors, Gearboxes and Pneumatics
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- 6 manufacturing facilities across the UK
- £10million turnover at this site
- Internal and External training given to all engineers
- Investment within the engineering department
- Completley new Machinery and Equipment on site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000+
Commutable: Birkenhead, Runcorn, Northwich, Chester, Cheshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Alice Wicks at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.