Job Title: Care Coordinator
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £16-19Kpa + Various benefits
Hours: 08.30-17.30 Monday to Friday
Swanstaff Recruitment launched in Birmingham October 2015 and has seen its Healthcare desk go from strength to strength with National and local clients. We are the agency of choice for many of the bigger players in healthcare.
We now find ourselves in a position to be able to offer a starting position to a healthcare coordinator who will be responsible for attracting new support workers through advertising, CV searching and the use of social media. Then pairing these workers with the correct jobs and the correct clients by firstly filling the shifts that come in and then speak existing clients to boost the shift numbers.
If you are ambitious and fancy a career in Recruitment, this could be the job for you. Swanstaff offer the best enhancement for all of its staff to achieve and over achieve, even your own expectations.
It's never been a better time to join one of the fastest growing care companies in the UK.
- You get to work for one of the fastest growing Recruitment businesses in the UK
- We are a times 100 best Company to work for
- On the job training to become Recruitment Consultant
- Support to achieve industry and academic qualifications
- Busy social calendar and 4 awards lunches per year
- 28 days holiday and your birthday off each year
- Free Mobile phone insurance & break down cover and many more perks
Ideally you have either some sales or administration experience in an office or healthcare environment, be a strong communicator and have an excellent work ethic.
Send your CV immediately to Don Jenkins at Swanstaff Birmingham who will call you for an informal chat to discuss your next move into a career within recruitment.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.