Technical Coordinator | Exeter, Devon | £30k - £40k + package
A regional housing developer are currently searching for a Technical Coordinator to join the business within their expanding technical department. This developer are on track to build 450 homes this year, with 15 - 18 live sites at any one time.
Reporting into the Technical Manager, this technical coordinators role is to ensure the companies requirements are fully represented in the Consultants design and that the works are constructed in line with company practice. The successful candidate will ensure that all operational and commercial teams have accurate information to progress works in accordance with requirements.
There will be no drawing in this position, with the client wishing the successful candidate to have strong management and leadership skills.
- Recommend appointment of consultants
- Control of design process - from planning application stage through to project completion
- Information control
- Attend site meetings as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within a similar role
- Have experience within the construction industry
- Have the ability to lead and manage a group of people including consultants
- Be commercially aware
- Relevant construction / design qualification (degree, HNC, HND)
- Have excellent communication skills
The technical coordinator must be able to evaluate and coordinate consultant designs to meet all client and customer obligations, provide design information to operational teams to meet programme requirements and work within project commercial targets.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply below or call 01392 493347 for an initial further conversation about the role
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.