Maintenance Engineer - Packaging
Maintenance Engineer – Packaging
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Location: Burnley, Blackburn, Bury
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a mechanical bias maintenance engineer to join a leading plastic packaging manufacturing company in the Lancashire area. The successful maintenance engineer needs to have previous FMCG manufacturing experience as well as good mechanical and electrical skills. The maintenance engineer will benefit from excellent on target earnings and a days shift pattern.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Mechanical Bias
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Proactive and willing to learn further
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Packaging background Ideal
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday Days Shift pattern
- Excellent training and Development
- Investment in Engineering Team
- Extrusion and Conversion Machines
- High OTE for Maintenance Engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Burnley, Blackburn, Bury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.