EMEA Finance Analyst
A leading Global Corporate Company based closeby to Hayes are currently recruiting for an EMEA Finance Analyst on a contractual basis. You will be a Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years post Qualified experience and must be able to commit for a full years contract.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Planning, forecasting, tracking, analysing and reporting spend and providing strong proactive finance support to EMEA budget holders
- Liaising with all levels of management and reporting up to directorship level
- Ongoing development of relevant management reporting including quarterly dashboards
- Develop and maintain the existing expense forecasting model to support a detailed review of forecast
- Management of accruals for quarterly close
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified - 3-5 post qualified experience
- FP&A experience is essential - need experience and understanding of Management Accounting
- Strong Business Partnering experience having liaised with Senior Managers and Directorship level
- SAP - must have recent/current experience of SAP
- EMEA/US Corporate background preferred
- If you have worked within the Technology industry before this would be of advantage
If this role is of interest please contact Jigna Mannell-Patel or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment.Alternatively if you know anyone within your network that would be interested in this position then please do pass on the details.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.