Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - South London
An award-winning consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with mixed sector experience to join their strong QS team, located in South London. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for overseeing projects from feasibility to completion.
If you're a Senior Quantity Surveyor wishing to be part of a leading consultancy who trust their staff and provide them with responsibility and progression (career path to Associate), this opportunity is not to be missed.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will lead a Quantity Surveying team across a number of projects and you will be the main figure when interacting with clients.
Day to day role will include:
- Providing a full Quantity Surveyor role
- Managing QS teams
- Working on projects from inception to completion
- Interface with clients
- Monitor projects
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have/be:
- Experience working as a Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 7+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- QS degree or similar
- MRICS is ideal, but not essential
- A track record of managing QS teams
- Strong pre and post contract experience
- Client facing
A fantastic opportunity to work for an international consultancy with fantastic links in and out of London!
- 23 days holiday
- Competitive Pension
- Professional Memberships paid for
- Progress to Associate
- Healthcare and childcare vouchers
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in South London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity surveyor / Croydon / Cost Consultant / Associate / South London / MRICS