Pump Engineer required to work for a market leading manufacturer, you must have experience on pumps, booster sets, pressurisation units, pumping stations, inverters and 3 phase motors. The field service engineer requires Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and previous pump / rotary service experience. The role will be covering sites with in the Greater London and home counties area.
The ideal location for the Pump Service Engineer would be London or with easy access to the M25 to cover Home Counties. The Pump Service Engineer will be working on centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pumping stations, inverters and 3 Phase motors.
My client is a leading pump manufacturer in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional field service engineer to join their utilities and service team.
Pump Service Engineer Position Overview
- Service Engineer role working on booster sets, pump stations, Inverters with in the water utilities industry.
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns with line manager;
- Setting up and commissioning of new equipment
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups;
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
- Liaise with customer on site
Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer
- Qualifications in either electrical or mechanical disciplines
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, 17th Edition desirable not essential
Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £25K-32K + overtime + 20% bonus
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible benefits package (up to 20% salary)
- Call Out Allowance (£120 1 in 4)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy