Maintenance Engineer – 4 on 4 off
We are currently recruiting for a shift maintenance engineer to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The Maintenance engineer will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The role is very multi skilled and the candidates need to have a strong understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering Qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- The Role is 60% Electrical and 40% Mechanical
- Electrical maintenance on motors, inverters, contactors, relays, sensors, drives, transformers etc
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pulleys, sprockets,
- PLC knowledge is an advantage
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.