Handover & Quality Manager
An opportunity for an experienced Site Manager, passionate about delivering excellent quality and providing customer service of the highest standard.
This is a newly created role, acting as the conduit between construction and sales, operating in a quality and snagging capacity to ensure only homes of the highest quality are signed off prior to CML and completion for customer handover. You will be responsible for quality inspecting all plots within the region prior to sign-off.
The region covers South Wales and the South West of England, with the majority of work focused between Cardiff and Bristol. The business is expanding with a clear focus on quality and achieving HBF 5 Star rating.
You will sit within the construction team, ensuring trades finish to high standards and match the agreed specification for each individual plot. Ultimately, your target will be zero customer defects upon completion.
The successful candidate will need to display a passion for customer service and high quality homes. You will therefore be customer-focussed in your approach and ideally from a site background having experience of delivering 5 Star NHBC developments and won Pride in the Job awards..
Job and Responsibilities
* Undertake pre-CML inspection of each plot within the region ahead of handover to sales, ensure plots are defect-free.
* Cultivate strong relations with site teams and trades - ability to both critic and drive high performance.
* Ability to interrogate relevant trades; carpentry, bricklaying, plumbing, plaster, electrical, etc.
* Voracious attention to detail.
* Sit independently between Sales and Construction taking responsibility for ensuring final quality.
* Support the Site Managers to ensure quality homes are completed in time and on budget.
* Excellent stakeholder management - maintain clear and open relations at all times with a positive attitude.
* Key focus on customer service to ensure quality of build on handover.
Desired Candidate Profile
This role will operate in a similar capacity to that of a Pre-Delivery Inspection with the car industry. Ideally, the successful candidate will have worked for a 5 Star housebuilder and won NHBC Pride in the Job awards. You will be able to operate in an independent capacity whilst being a respected figure within the business, able to critique work and generate a positive response.
In return, you will be working for a people-focused business, with passionate individuals. This role will be a key factor in the company achieving 5 Star status and recognised accordingly.
If this opportunity sounds like a role you can excel in, please apply below to be contacted with more information.
SITE MANAGER - QUALITY MANAGER - HANDOVER MANAGER - CARDIFF - BRISTOL - SOUTH WALES - SOUTH WEST - RESIDENTIAL - HOUSEBUILDER - HOUSING - DEVELOPER - CONTRACTOR - CONSTRUCTION