Marketing Communications Executive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all of the customer communications, both acquisition and retention, that are sent through email and SMS, and any potential new channels too. Working with the team to set the comms strategy to engage customers before, during and after application. Using our data to define test campaigns, report on results and improve the conversion of customers through to application and deal through the comms channels.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to understand the customer journey and develop engaging communications around relevant touch points.
- Developing communications campaigns around acquisition and retention of CF247 and Carcraft customers.
- Liaising with the internal and/or external teams to produce email creative and content ensuring all communications are on brand.
- Managing the email and SMS platforms, along with any required developments within these.
- Managing customer data to ensuring we’re fully compliant with data protection laws.
- Planning and executing A/B tests across all comms materials and reporting on results.
- Deliver number of applications and deals against monthly targets and reporting to the marketing team on a weekly basis
- Developing and reporting on customer engagement surveys, reviewing results and providing recommendations.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of using email and SMS platforms
- Experience of Campaign Monitor, Send Grid or Text Burst would be an advantage
- Experience of executing and reporting on test campaigns
- Experience of reporting on campaign metrics
- Experience of creating and set up of online surveys
- Understanding of FCA, ICO, DMA and ASA in relation to email and SMS marketing
What we’ll offer
- Abundant opportunity for continuous development and progression within a growing business
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Bupa healthcare cash plan
- Increased holidays with length of service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Death in service & company sick pay schemes.
- Company reward scheme including; length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Maternity, paternity & adoption schemes
- Employee assistance programme
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Dress down days
- Company social events including; summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day – 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
Basic Salary of £16,000 - £22,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
Since 2006 CarFinance 247 have been helping people find a trustworthy way of financing their cars. Founded in Manchester by entrepreneurs Reg and Louis Rix, the company is now the number one* car finance website in the UK. By providing access to a panel of trusted lenders, people can quickly search for the best option for them, whatever their credit history or financial situation. And by using the latest technology as well as providing a first-class service, we make things simple and speedy. This has made us stand out not only to our customers, but to the business world. We have a number of recent awards under our belt, including Digital Entrepreneur of the Year, 2nd place at the Northern Tech Awards, and featuring 5th on the Sunday Times Fast Track. Representative 27.4% APR. CarFinance 247 are a broker and not a lender.
It would be great to hear from you! Send your CV to us by applying below.
(Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Therefore, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application with us to have been unsuccessful.)