Worcester o Permanent
About Our Client
A leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis. The candidates that will be selected for interview will be self-motivated and will share the company's passion in driving the business forward.
To give you an idea of what the role of a Payroll Administrator involves, below are a few of the tasks the successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Day to day running of weekly payrolls
- Calculation of income tax, NI, student loan etc.
- Administration of P45, P46, P11 and P60 forms
- Pensions administration
- Resolve queries from employees, suppliers and clients
- Weekly management reporting
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
The Successful Applicant
This is a highly sought after role so we will only be able to submit candidates with the following experience on their CV's:-
- Must have extensive experience working within an Payroll environment.
- Ability to demonstrate consistently high quality & accurate work.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Excel.
- A team player, as well as the ability to work independently
- Happy to undertake ongoing training
What's on Offer?
- £18K - £21K per annum
- Fantastic benefit Scheme
- Great company culture and values
- Free parking
How to Apply
If you feel you have to right skills and experiences to create a career with this company, then please click to apply.