Job Title: Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £25,000 Plus overtime
Shifts: Monday to Friday 10am-6pm
Holidays: 32 days holidays
Pension: 4% contribution
Are you looking for your first maintenance role? Straight out of your apprenticeship? Looking for your first opportunities straight from the forces?
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Trainee Maintenance Engineer. My client is a multi-million-pound company with a huge presence within the expanding foundry business with customers worldwide. They produce over 2000 specialist castings weekly to various industries.
They are looking for the right candidate who is willing to work hard, learn and help implement a brand-new PPM schedule. They have plans to invest in the site with more automated lines to bring the site up to date. This mean in the coming years there will be plenty of project work a challenges moving forward.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer your role will be:
- To undertaking a range of electrical maintenance.
- Preventative maintenance and reactive break down work to improve the reliability of the state of the art manufacturing assets.
- Working on Kilns, Conveyers, shock blasting, cranes, robotic arms
- Performing maintenance tasks on sensors, relays, motors, single phase, three phase, isolators, fuses, transformers, invertors etc.
- Assisting with any Continuous Improvements and possible project work.
- Assisting the mechanical fitters with any work necessary where possible.
The Ideal Trainee Maintenance Engineer will have:
- An electrical qualification.
- Either completed an apprenticeship recently and looking for your first full time role in maintenance, or recently left the forced and looking for your first maintenance role on civvy street
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer:
- You will be joining a highly successful multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- A well-established company.
- 4% pension contribution.