Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for all site breakdowns and will join the existing team of maintenance engineers in fulfilling the planned maintenance program. Our client is well established, offers a fantastic benefits package and looks after their employees.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Electrical Qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- The Role is 60% Electrical and 40% Mechanical
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives, motors
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pulleys,
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.