Financial Reporting Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an organisation going through a lot of change to enable development and success for a well-established business based in Liverpool.
As a member of the finance team, you will be required to support the Reporting Manager on all financial reports within the department along with potentially developing new reports and taking on additional analytical duties.
• Client financial reporting - all regular financial reports and data to internal departments and other relevant third parties.
• All regular billing reports and data to support the Finance function.
• Regulatory reporting - all regular regulatory returns and reports.
• Audit - support of client and internal audits, provision of data to auditors, responding to queries.
• Reconciliation - of reports to source data, bank accounts, loan cash flows and between reports.
• Requirement definition, including gap analysis, liaison with internal teams and communication of status.
• Development of reports using internal reporting systems.
You will have at least a minimum of 2 years experience of working within a similar reporting role or have experience of working at this level in a combined position, in return our client is offering a starting salary of £25,000 - £29,000 along with flex time, progression and a fantastic working environment with a rewarding benefits package.