Looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
How about an opportunity within the market leading service provider to the UK's construction and associated industries?
We are currently recruiting for an Estimating Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team in Manchester.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Working alongside the Estimator and Regional Manager assisting with the administrative side of the tendering process
- Liaising with suppliers for competitive quotations
- Placing orders for materials
Working within the team the successful candidate will be integral to the smooth running of the estimating department.
Full training of our processes and systems will be provided.
This could potentially develop into an engineering apprenticeship opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in estimating.
Estimating Assistant | Estimating | Assistant | Estimation | Estimator | Supply Chain
- Excellent administration skills are essential
- Good communication and organisational skills
- A positive and can do attitude is vital
We are the leading provider of integrated support services to the UK construction and associated industries. We believe that the breadth of our services and our integrated approach to delivering them makes us unique in this market.
Our approach of continual investment in great people and our culture of challenging convention to find new ways of delivering better value, both in the range of services we offer and the way that we deliver them strengthens our continued growth within our market sector.