Client Relations Executive/Account Manager
We are a specialist group providing a range of financial services to clients, based near Godalming, Surrey. Due to continued success we are now looking to grow our in-house Client Relations team. On this basis, we are recruiting for a Client Relations Executive / Account Manager to join us on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible.
Our Client Relations Team are responsible for providing excellent levels of service to new and existing clients and internal staff. You will be working with and meeting with clients to discuss the range of products and services that we offer, and help them to make an informed decision based on their circumstances. You are also tasked with identifying potential sales opportunities and generate new business and revenue for us.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all incoming client queries by telephone and email
- Arrange and attend site visits to improve sales conversions
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships, overcoming possible objections
- Identify cross selling opportunities and advise the Telesales department accordingly
- Weekly and monthly reporting in relation to ongoing sales activity
- Meet KPIs set to help us meet our overall targets
We are looking for a candidate displaying the following aptitudes:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Determination, drive and motivation to achieve targets
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ideally previous/current exposure to an office based customer service role
Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Friday 8.30am-5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
We offer a starting salary of £18,000-£20,000 with a generous commission structure meaning your OTE will be around £24,000.
Please note: Due to our current location, you will need to drive and have access to your own vehicle. We are also moving to Farnham town centre in September this year so you must be flexible to move with the company at this time.
This is a really exciting time to join us, so apply now to be considered for this role. For further information, please call Adele at Brook Street Guildford on 01483 302 979.