Assistant Relationship Manager (Mortgages)
Do you have experience of working in Mortgages? Experience working with suppliers?
If yes, we’d love you to join our team!
In this role you will be supporting the management of the outsourced Mortgages suppliers relationships, understanding the contract terms, and managing the supplier in line with contractual commitments & fair customer outcomes, whilst reinforcing Sainsbury’s vales.
- Supporting the management of the outsourced Mortgages suppliers in line with contractual commitments
- Ensuring customer confidential data is managed in line with Sainsbury’s Bank risk appetite, data retention policy and customer outcomes delivered
- Developing effective relationships with the supplier, based on an open and constructive approach with effective & timely interaction that supports early identification and resolution of issues
- Building effective relationships with the intermediary sales team and other internal stakeholders with a vested interest in effective provision of 3rd party supplier service, and formalise an effective & timely feedback loop
- Supporting governance meetings and improvements/actions are tracked and progressed in line with Sainsburys Bank’s SRM framework
- Engaging Mortgage Operations for data & feedback from day to day operational management of SLAs. Analyse and make recommendations on Supplier performance, using available service metrics monitoring and driving customer advocacy and satisfaction, delivering fair customer outcomes
- Providing appropriate & timely forecasting to support effective 3rd party planning to deliver Service Levels, driving improved customer satisfaction
- Embracing conduct, operational & regulatory risk management, identifying, owning and appropriately managing role specific risks, and support the drive for appropriate customer outcomes.
- Strong experience in financial services in the management of material 3rd party suppliers, in a key operational role, or a procurement function
- A good knowledge and understanding of retail credit products
- Mortgage experience preferable
- Good negotiation skills and proven track record of achieving win : win in a pressurised / conflict situation
- Customer outcome focused
- Strong relationship management skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
We’re proud to be different. We offer an award-winning product range that includes insurance, savings, loans, credit cards and travel money. As well as being the first British supermarket to open a bank, our people, values and new offices create a great working environment where we can focus on what our customers want.