Quantity Surveyor - Utilities / Telecoms
An opportunity not to be missed as a rapidly expanding, Internationally recognised, main contractor are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The International client work within the Infrastructure sector and have huge development plans in place for the UK in 2017. The Quantity Surveyor will be working within the Utilities sector and supporting a key client for this business.
The Quantity Surveyor role;
* Preparation of tender and contract documents/claims
* Analyse project costs and arrange payments to deadline
* Monthly valuations
* Completed works valuations and payments arrangements
* Telecoms / Utilities / Civils project background - will consider other areas
* Quantity Surveying degree / related degree with Quantity Surveyor experience
This vacancy is an immediate requirement and will be offered with a strong salary on a permanent basis along with car / car allowance, pension etc.