Accounts Payable 9-12 Month FTC - Part Time
The role is an Accounts Payable position within a large Asset Manager based in the City of London.
It is an initial 9 Month FTC with the idea that it will be extended to 12 Months.
Client DetailsProviding a high quality accounts payable and treasury (as required) service to four UK based subsidiaries and four European based branches and one European subsidiary.
- The individual will be responsible for scanning invoices to the Corporate Disbursements department in the US ensuring that all invoice data is stated correctly such as business and account codes, ensuring appropriate processes and procedures followed, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Act as a key point of contact for all AP related queries from within the business and external vendors
- Managing in-coming accounts payable related mail (email and post), ensuring issues escalated to appropriate manager
- Review of supplier statements against Purchase Ledger, resolving issues identified
- Assisting with other ad hoc items as required.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable environment
- Experience with Workday and/or Hyperion is an advantage
- Commercial experience of Excel within Accounts Payable function - able to demonstrate understanding and experience of pivot tables and Vlook-ups. Knowledge in Macros would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, analytical and logical thought processes and planning skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task. Able to plan ahead, anticipate and adjust work priorities as a result
- Able to demonstrate excellent client facing skills
- Ability to resolve queries in a timely manner as and when they arise i.e. to be a completer/finisher who follows through on an activity until its successfully resolved or closed down
- Ability to work unsupervised, be flexible, demonstrate common sense and show initiative
- Co-ordinate with other team members to achieve tasks/goals/expectations of the business
Initial 9 Month fixed term contract paying between £20,000-£22,000 with the idea of it being 12 Months.