Business Development Manager Utilities
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager – Utilities
LOCATION: Manchester, Blackburn, Southport, Blackpool, Preston, Burnley, Bolton, Skipton, Wigan, Rochdale, Darwen, Leyland, Fleetwood
SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000 plus commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established, growing organisation in the Utilities industry, the company are known for their capabilities within the clean water, wastewater and gas infrastructure sectors into the Drainage, Construction, Civil Engineering industries across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Regional Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Utilities industry, water or Drainage industry, Construction, Civil Engineering industries, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Utilities Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com