Marketing Communications Officer
Are you looking for a full- time marketing role, specialising in PR and social media? Are you looking for a temporary to permanent or permanent role, located in Swindon? Are you an experience Marketing executive looking for a new challenge? If so, please read on and find out more about this opportunity:
*Good location to travel to on public transport
This is a permanent, full-time role, paying £20,000-£23,000. To be the successful candidate for this job, you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in PR and social media campaigns with a strong level of innovation and creativity. You will also be required to have a DBS check completed, which means you will need to provide 3 forms of identification, eligibility to work in the UK and proof of your current address. In addition, you will also need to provide to written references that we can approach on your behalf.
Responsibilities for this job are;
* Develop, plan and implement all Public Relations activity and strategy
* Identify, build and sustain relationships with media contacts
* Research and plan internal and external PR opportunities
* Provide an effective Press Office function
* Prepare press releases and editorials
* Monitor media activity and report on findings
* Manage all social media activity and develop strategy
* Monitor and analyse marketing data and successes
* General marketing and communications activity
* Assist with planning and implementing digital marketing elements
* Research key digital marketing and advertising opportunities
* Write copy for advertisements, internal publications and marketing material
You must be able to demonstrate:
* Experience in PR and social media campaigns
* Excellent communication - verbal and written
* Strong decision maker
* Creative and innovate ability with in PR marketing
* Good MS office skills
* Self starter, confident working to tight deadlines
I will be interviewing for this job week commencing 18th April with a view to the client conducting an interview either later that week or 2nd May. You will be required to provide all the relevant documents at the time of registration, so that DBS checks can be started.
Apply now for more details.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.