Senior Bridge Engineer
Opportunity for a Senior Bridge Engineer to join a highly regarded, primarily UK based multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm in their Civil & Structural team in Cardiff, delivering Rail and Highway projects in Wales.
A broad role encompassing high quality technical input, managing and developing people and business operations;
* Provide technical guidance and support on multi-disciplinary projects and opportunities in the field of civil / structural engineering in both the highway and rail sectors.
* Project management of schemes ensuring projects are delivered to time and budget in line with the client's requirements and brief.
* The management, supervision and training of junior staff.
* Take responsibility and provide technical guidance for the preparation of discrete structural schemes or specific elements of major improvements, at feasibility, preliminary and detailed design stage.
* Business development including client liaison and preparation of bids.
A Senior/ Principal Bridge Engineer with sound knowledge and understanding of the conceptual and detailed design of a broad range of civil engineering structures, including bridges, underpasses, culverts, retaining walls and railway station platforms, including associated approval procedures. Likely to be operating as a Senior/ Principal within a similar environment, locally or overseas. Senior/ Principal Engineers are typically Chartered or Incorporated Members of the IStructE and or ICE but it is not an essential requirement.
Please apply to be considered or call for more information.