Technical Manager - Luxury Mixed Use - West London
Technical Manager - Luxury Mixed Use Scheme - West London
London's leading prime residential developer are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager to manage the design brief on an iconic West London project, with a value in excess of £100m.
The mixed-use scheme will see the creation of over 150 new homes, along with 60,000sq ft of commercial space. As a key member of the Technical team you will be involved in the creation of an exciting modern living space, while playing a major part in the regeneration of an historic town centre site.
My client requires a manager with previous experience in RC Frame structural and façade construction, as well as a flair for design and man management. Ideally, the candidate will have previous UK experience with either a residential developer or main contractor.
- Brief, appoint, manage and drive the external design consultants in the preparation of the production information to an agreed programme.
- Ensure all project design information is procured in a timely manner to meet the requirements of the Tender Event Schedule and Construction Programme.
- Prepare development specifications ensuring at all times that they are in line with budget and sales requirements.
- Prepare and monitor design development programme.
- Oversee NHBC / building control applications.
- Previous technical experience with a developer or main contractor
- Strong residential development experience
- Exposure to delivering large-scale, new build RC structures
- A good technical knowledge of both house and flat construction, together with a degree of flair design
- A working knowledge of the building regulations, NHBC and associated legislation connected with the construction industry
Salary + package:
- £70k - £80k (Dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Health Care
- 25 Days Paid Holiday
To discuss the Technical Manager vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on 07533326320 and ask for Tim Gillies