This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join an established business looking to expand it's team.
- Execute internal projects to enhance market offering, alongside any client projects.
- Be responsible as point of contact for the entire project life cycle from concept through to any offshore installation support.
- Build a relationship with client teams.
- Control all aspects of the cost, budget, schedule on your project.
- Produce and manage all company and client project documentation
- Scheduling and day to day management of the project(s) under your control.
- Place and expedite key subcontracts and manage their deliveries.
- Take ownership of any design, manufacturing, testing and installation and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with industry and company standards, including project specific technical specifications.
- Production of procedures and technical documentation for the clients.
- Support and work closely with all internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and cost effective production of the product.
- Evauluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule.
- Actively promote a strong SHQE and continuous improvement culture
- Degree qualified in a role/industry relevant discipline.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in technical Engineering and/or Project subject
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience as a Project Engineer.
- Will have delivered on a number of industry related projects across a range of sectors and customers.
- A proven track record in successfully executing multi-disciplined projects from inception through to completion.
Specific Technical Competences:
- Critically evaluates technical and contractual information
- Analyses and understands customer technical challenges
- Oversees the development of technical design solutions against customer vision and challenges.
- Fully grasps all engineering challenges.
- Leads technical discussion and highlights the key challenges
- Ensures that the engineering technical solution provision is best in class and effective in respect to cost, quality and Safety.
- Identifies long term technical development opportunities.
To be considered for this role please click "apply now" and submit a copy of your up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82315971