Dwell is one of the UK's fastest growing multi-channel brands offering discerning customers contemporary, exclusive in-house designed furniture and a growing range of home accessories. Our aim is to inspire our customers and give them outstanding customer service and fabulous products. We currently operate 30 stores across the UK. Our Head Office is in London Bridge / Southwark Street and our Distribution Centre in Milton Keynes.
We have an exciting vacancy for an exceptional Assistant Merchandiser to join our team at our Head Office. As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for European and Far East intake.
Duties will include:
- Raising and sending new purchase orders and keeping the purchase order system updated from order confirmation through to delivery
- Liaising with suppliers, freight forwarders and our warehouse daily regarding deliveries
- Liaising with stores and other departments regarding product and delivery information
- Maintaining critical path
- Weekly Stock and Sales and Availability reporting
- Plus ad hoc analysis and administration tasks when required.
- Reporting to the Merchandising Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our small but rapidly growing head office team. If you can demonstrate these qualities and experience, think you can make a difference and want to be part of an exciting and growing company we want to hear from you. In return we can offer a very competitive salary, together with great career prospects and company benefits
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience as an Assistant Merchandiser (or similar) in a furniture retail environment is essential
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly organised and a multi-tasker
- Efficient, accurate and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team worker
- Fast learner