Applications Engineer - £35k + Car - Warwick
Our client are one of the UK's leading machine tools companies and supply a variety of products into various industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Medical, and Defence. Our client are now looking for an Applications Engineer to join their team.
This role involves providing training in the programming and operation of CNC Machine tools provided by this company. This will nearly always be at the customer site so will involve travel throughout the UK and therefore it is likely you will be away from home during the week.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong and experienced engineering background in either CNC Machining or Production/Applications engineering with CNC experience.
- Ability to program, set and operate 3 Axis VMC's and 2 Axis horizontal turning centres with milling capabilities
- Experience with Fanuc controls and/or Heidenhain and Siemens
- Training of other employees would be an advantage
- Have a Full UK Driving License
You will be provided with a company car for business and personal use, a company credit card, mobile phone and laptop.
Other benefits include pension scheme and BUPA healthcare.
Training will be provided where needed but you must be confident enough to teach and speak clearly to a group of people.