Senior Quantity Surveyor Kings Lynn
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Linsco Ltd are currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading construction groups, resourcing for 2 Senior Quantity Surveyors with construction experience.
This business has been in operation for over 100 years and are at the forefront of the construction industry with approximately 5,500 employees working on a huge range of construction projects. Their focus is on delivering first class business solutions and building long-term relationships with their customers, employees, supply chain and the communities they work in. Their involvement in some of the UK's most high profile and innovative projects ensures their employees benefit from unrivalled opportunities and career progression.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Provision of standard reports
- Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor, specifically on Design and Build; as well as sound knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract.
- You will have sound experience of working within the same, or similar role previous.
- You will be degree qualified and member of the RICS or IOB (or moving towards professional membership).
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further details please get in touch. Chris Rolling on 0115 9106666