PPC Marketing Executive
Are you a talented PPC Marketing Executive looking for an exciting opportunity to join an luxury ecommerce business based in London? Robert Half Creative are currently working with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and progressive PPC Executive to join their luxury head office.
You will be involved in managing the paid marketing advertising on Google and Bing for the organisation. Working within the group digital acquisition team, the team are focused on using digital channels to acquire high value customers.You will gain full responsibility of;
· Managing all of the keywords and search terms across Google and Bing.
· Writing, improving and testing copy including offer updates and tailored as extensions.
· Managing and testing the users landing page experience to deliver the best result.
· Daily and weekly performance reporting.
· Seasonal performance analysis, driving insight on visitor value and behaviour.
We are looking for PPC Marketing Executives with extensive experience in;
· Data based decision making.
· Strong numerical background to degree level.
· Professional or personal use of data and technology.
· PPC Marketing (desirable)· Excel to intermediate level.
My client is a luxury ecommerce business with a great history but is only part way through their journey. There has been big investment into the business and is growing at a rapid rate. The head office is based in London.
Salary and Benefits
The salary of offer for this PPC Marketing Executive role is £27, 000 - £32, 000 plus exceptional benefits and career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.