Salary £30-35k + Package
I am currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of a long established and highly successful civil engineering contractor specialising in railway engineering. They are a primary contractor for Network Rail delivering a diverse range of projects from earthworks and embankment stabilisation schemes to major structural projects such as footbridge replacements and bridge refurbishments.
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits, which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including but not limited to:
- Company car/car allowance
- 5% Company pension contribution
- Life Assurance at 2 x notional salary
- Single persons private medical cover
- Permanent Health Cover
Experience and Qualifications:
- ONC/OND Civil Engineering
- HNC/HND Civil Engineering
- BSc/B Eng Civil Engineering
- CSCS Card Holder
- General building and civil engineering experience.
- Working within a Railway Environment
- Working to specific time scales and standards
- Setting out
- Earthworks experience - essential
- Technical support services to Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to achieve requisite performance criteria.
- Planning, organisation, survey and dimensional control and quality control of allocated site activities.
- Ensure supplied materials are suitable for the intended purpose and that the quantities used are reconciled to the allowance.
- Ensure compliance with Site method statements and works procedures to achieve the Client's specification. Discuss suggested improvements or variations with Site management prior to implementation.
- Implement Site specific management plans to ensure site activities comply with company Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies.
- Maintain Site diary, construction records, and as-built drawings of the contract works.
- Liaise with the Site Manager at all stages of the contract works. Measure and report contract progress as directed.
- Assist the Project Manager, Site Agent, Site Manager, Site Supervisor and General Foreman in the administration of the site in accordance with company systems and procedures.
- Liaise with Client personnel as directed.
If you would like to apply for this role then please email me your cv at or call me on 07849527696.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.