Content Marketing Executive
An online rewards and loyalty business within the sports and leisure industry has a brand new role for a Digital Content and Social Media Executive. They have a vibrant culture that rewards passion and hard-work but has a good work-life balance.
The Role: This is a fabulous role for a Content and Social Media Executive and if you have a passion for sport, this role will really suit you. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing high-quality content for all channels including social, web, email, blogs, developing the content strategy to support brand awareness, acquisition and drive and increase traffic to the different sites.
- Create and deliver meaningful content for all channels ensuring consistent tone of voice and that all communications are on-brand
- Deliver the social media strategy; ensure that engagement is high and analyse social media campaign performance
- Monitor new apps and platforms that can be introduced to the business
- Be creative; come up with new ideas and concepts around engagement through social, web content, blogs, videography, email
- Work collaboratively with the wider teams
The Candidate: You will be an excellent writer and love to use your creativity in your written style. You must understand how to engage with customers and make their journey exciting and positive through the content you create. You must also be able to work at pace in a constantly changing and highly commercial business and take huge pride in your work. Your experience will have been in a role where you have written and integrated content across social media, blogs, email, website, video and PR. An interest in sport would be hugely beneficial in order to create campaigns that are engaging to the end customer. Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject such as marketing, advertising, journalism, etc. is preferred.
As well as a salary of £25000 - £30000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday plus BH, private healthcare, death in service, discretionary bonus.
This Digital Content & Social Media role is commutable from Derby, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Stafford
Digital Content and Social Media Executive, £25000 - £30000, Burton on Trent