Head Of Client Services
Robert Half is working with an Oxford-based Fintech business that focuses on the investment management sector. The business is now on the point of rapid expansion and is about to start international commercial roll out.I am looking for a highly motivated and ambitious person to become Head of Client Operations, based in Oxford.
For the right person, and if the required benchmark is met, they are aiming for you to become the firm's COO and become an instrumental team member in driving the next phase of growth.
· Client support functions and team management / hiring
· Client integration and On-Boarding
· Account management and client liaison
· Senior Escalation point in client services
· Responsibility for client training
· Curation and management of client data
· Business operations management, including finance and HR
· Financial / business planning and reporting
· Project management responsibilities
· System management (core technology tools including Xero, Jira, Zendesk)
The role is a unique opportunity to take on a very senior level of responsibility within a business that is poised to grow. It offers invaluable experience and entry into the Fintech and hedge fund/alternatives sector and provides an opportunity to learn the key tools and processes that are commonplace in both established and start-up tech firms.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.