Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
As a Project engineer you will be working for an automotive manufacture for tier 1 and tier 2 clients that include some of the worlds most recognised companies in the automotive industry. As a project engineer you will be dealing with many clients by analysing and reporting faults and issues. As a project engineer for this multi-national organisation, you will be rewarded for your hard work with a sensational salary and benefits package.
Skills required for Project Engineer:
- Project engineer must have an Automotive background
- Project engineer must hold a relevant Engineering qualification
- 90% percent hands off (reports, purchase orders, budgets)
- Dealing with project status (APQP, PPAP)
The Project Engineer will benefit from:
- World renowned automotive manufacturer
- Training & development opportunities
- Excellent salary and holiday package
- Various blue chip Clients
- Growing company with progression prospects
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Birmingham, Solihull, Coleshill, Sutton Coldfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Muhnad Ali on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.