Registered Nursing Home Manager
Location: Worcestershire - Upton Upon Servern
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Working within a small and expanding care provider who put emphasis on the training and welfare of their staff to ensure that, in turn, they deliver the best standards of care to the residents they support.
Responsibilities Of A Nursing Home Manager:
- Ensuring the residents receive the highest standards of care
- Maintaining the commercial viability of the home
- Lead both the care and support teams to the highest level to strive for excellence in all areas of the service provision.
- Live by the company's values, and act in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Maintain a strong relationship with CQC.
- Have the ability to provide care that is second to none for residents and help motivate and develop your team.
Job Requirements For A Nursing Home Manager:
- Nurse qualified with experience within a nursing home management role
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of contributions to 'GOOD' CQC Results
Nursing Home Manager Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- On-going Development Opportunities
- A Positive Work Environment That Focuses On Person Centred Care
- A Host of Benefits To Be Discussed At Interview
Why Apply?White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 100% of candidates would recommend us. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy