The Product Manager will deliver existing and new products to market driving offers, product specifications, and driving targeted propositions to key audience groups. Working closely with other business units you will ensure that all marketing is aligned and will design the customer sales experience and journey.
This is a great time to be joining this international organisation who have invested heavily in technology and proposition development focusing on the customer journey and engagement. They understand the vital role that all their employees play and the importance of ensuring they are given the opportunity to develop themselves and have the work life balance that leads to increased work productivity. The role will be based at the head office near Brighton.
The Product Manager will take existing and new products to market to maximise margin growth, key responsibilities:
- Structuring targeted promotional offers
- Developing the evolution pipeline
- Development of existing propositions specifying product components
- Analyse product pricing to ensure margins are maximised whilst creating value for money
- Work across business units to drive multi channel and integrated marketing activity
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the business and develop business cases
- Analysis of market and customer landscape and ensure propositions are developed around this
To be right for the Product Manager you will have a track record in designing and taking to market a portfolio of profit enhancing products and designing and delivering customer focused propositions. You will have worked and lead with virtual teams and be a strong project manager in an existing product role. You will ideally have a track record in technology, IT or telecomms.
Salary on offer is circa £40,000