Are you an individual with payroll experience interested in working for a global services business? This is an opportunity to work in a busy role where you can progress within this global company.
A Payroll Officer position focused on transacting and processing accurate and timely payroll administration for this company's clients. Working closely with your team leader you will review administrative procedures and processes, and support the delivery of HR and payroll services. Core duties will include:
- Provide timely customer service to any client enquiries
- Input accurate payroll transactions into the payroll system
- Provide payroll expertise with regard to any changes in regulations that may affect payroll (such as NI, sick pay, Tax etc)
- Maintain computerised record systems for designated categories of staff
- Process reports and balance to the payroll
- Process RTI reports, balance to P14 and P32 and submit to the HMRC
- Ensure relevant pension scheme and banding are operated, and deductions made
- Process and release GL interface files
- Responsible of rolling payroll forward to next month
To be successful in this Payroll Officer role, you will have the following profile:-
- GCSEs as minimum education (good grades in Maths & English)
- Good Microsoft office knowledge, for example Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally experience in a busy payroll position
- Knowledge of payroll software
- High levels of customer service
- Collaborative and enthusiastic team player
For this Payroll Officer vacancy the successful candidate can expect a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 p/a depending on experience plus benefits.
To apply for this Payroll Officer position please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the relevant recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.