Brown Goods Engineer - Birmingham
Job Title: Brown Goods Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Benefits: 40 hour week / Flexible working hours / Van / Sick Pay / Pension!
We are a well-established company that carries out repairs and servicing to Brown Goods and White Goods appliances.
We are looking for an experienced Brown Goods Engineer who will be responsible for the repair and service for all types of goods including Televisions (LCD and Plasmas), DVD and Blu-rays, Cameras and home entertainment. You will have knowledge on a wide range of manufacturers including Sony, Samsung, Panosonic and Jessops just to name a few.
- Service of Brown Goods equipment
- Repair of Brown Goods equipment
- Fault Finding on Brown Goods equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant Brown Goods experience
- Minimum 6 months experience working on Brown Goods equipment in your last role
- Driver's Licence
- Starting Basic Salary: Flexible depending on experience
- 40 hour week Monday - Friday
- Flexible Working Hours (Start early, finish early)
- 28 Days Holiday
- Sick Pay
- Smart Phone
- Van / Fuel card.
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.