Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for our client based in Telford.
The main purpose of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is to support the Electrical and Mechanical Co-Ordinators in ensuring the safe working environment, and day to day operation of all site and plant equipment.
The role of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is a permanent role, working on a 3 shift rotation pattern.
Main Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Ensure a safe and efficient operation of site, plant and equipment.
- Plan preventive maintenance schedules.
- Ensure that continuous improvement and team working becomes the work culture.
- Resource planning.
- Participate in performance reviews.
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- GCSE or Equivalent qualifications.
- Mechanical and Electrical engineering qualifications.
- Manufacturing process equipment.
- Panel wiring, installation and fault finding skills.
- Welding, bench fitting, hydraulic and pneumatic skills.
- Team player.
- Good communicator.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to organise and prioritise workload.
- Location: Telford
- Duration: Permanent
- Salary: £33k
- Hours: 3 shift rotation