Multi Skilled Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Double Days Role – 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm rotating Monday to Friday- plus training, progression and over time
Multi Skilled Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer – Automated, Conveyors, Electrical, FMCG, Warehouse, Food Industry, Distribution Centres
This is a day’s role 8 hour shifts. Experience will be considered from any automated or fast moving industry. If you are electrically biased and of a positive mind set with built in flexibility / adaptability then this is the job for you.
- To provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to its optimum performance and that all departmental SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- To ensure that work is carried out to the highest standard and complies with all the companies polices and guidelines, specifically Health & Safety policies/guidelines.
- To maximise availability of all mechanical and electrical equipment through continuous improvement and improve equipment efficiencies/cost reductions through Kaizens and other initiatives.
- To carry out modifications and installations when required.
- To liaise with contractors or external suppliers and clearly communicate technical issues and company standards.
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
- To provide technical support/input to projects and initiatives.
- To carry out ad-Hoc requests as and when required.
Key Words – electrical, mechanical, maintenance, engineering, conveyor, sorter, crane, hoist, pallets, pick to light, hydraulics, warehouse, automation, PLC
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
City & Guilds, ONC, OND, HNC, HND, DEGREE
Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
·Basic workshop skills
·Able to fault find and rectify
·Experience of planned preventative maintenance
·Good communications skills at all levels. Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal).
·Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations
·Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
·Willingness to train and learn new skills.
·Must have flexibility in working hours and shift patterns to provide cover for operational requirements.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.