Health and safety/ CDM Professional
An opportunity has arisen to work within a growing and forward thinking construction consultancy within the Health & Safety and CDM team.They have a strong desire to grow and strengthen their already fantastic portfolio by appointing a high calibre individual with hands on experience of H&S and CDM procedures to work predominantly within their Public Housing Department. Ideally you will have previous experience working as a client advisor working across different sectors and will hold relevant qualifications for the role.
Working to high standards and within budget is key within this organisation, they believe that impeccable quality compliments developmental thinking, and offer ongoing professional training to both aid in your personal career developmental goals as well as faultless results for clients.
This Partner driven firm maintains the benefits of a dedicated senior led team for clients, representing their interest at every stage and providing a consistent and professional service at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Health and Safety professional with experience of delivering CDM services, to join a leading player in its field
The successful candidate will:
- Advise and assist the client in carrying out their duties
- Collate pre-construction information and identify gaps
- Carry out Health and Safety design reviews
- Undertake a wide range of CDM Co-ordinator duties on your own initiative.
- Learn, understand and apply the principles of quality assurance.
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative changes.
- Undertake site health and safety audits and report findings back to client
- Collate Health and Safety Files.