Clinical Support Specialist (seeking medical professionals)
My client is a prestigious award winning organisation, whose main focus is on delivering world class customer service to its customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their growing business, who offer exceptional training in an outstanding professional environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a medical professional (e.g. backgrounds in oncology, genetics, musculoskeletal disorders, ophthalmology, cardiology and critical care) to join an existing team and broaden your existing medical experiences as a Clinical Support Specialist whilst gaining a strong work-life balance working Monday to Friday, office hours.
What is important to you: work-life balance, career development and training?
· Do you want to utilise the medical experience you have gained in your profession?
· Do you want outstanding career and developmental opportunities?
· Do you want to achieve the right balance in your personal life whilst practicing in a clinical role that is meaningful and interesting?
· Do you want to have the chance to make a difference and to have a positive impact on people?
· Do you want an employer who is committed to investing in your future with relevant training within health insurance and medical sectors?
· Is it important that you no longer work weekends, evenings or split shifts?
· Is it important that your professional memberships (such as IBMS, RCN, RCOG, RCPCH, BPS, CSP, CoP, RPS, RSM) are maintained as part of any new role you undertake?
If your answer is yes to the above, you may be interested in working within my clients Centre of Clinical Excellence.
· Working within the Centre of Clinical Excellence involves direct liaison with patients and specialists exposing you to a variety of complex medical disciplines, which will allow you to utilise the skills you already have and the new ones you will learn, whilst managing our complex medical cases. They are open to talking to people from the following clinical backgrounds in oncology, genetics, musculoskeletal disorders, ophthalmology, cardiology and critical care.
· Their medical cases can be challenging and complex, requiring careful analysis, clinical decision making and regularly liaising with the Chief Medical Officer and Medical Advisors, all of whom are practicing within the NHS and private sectors. You will work as part of a highly professional, qualified and experienced team who come from a variety of clinical and academic backgrounds, who have already made the transition into this exciting and interesting office environment.
· Those undertaking this role will have regular, detailed clinical training from a variety of practicing consultants. This includes regular visits to surgical theatres and treatment centres, all with a view to increasing medical knowledge and building relationships with consultants and surgeons, to provide a better clinical outcome for the patient/customer.
What is the difference between what you do now and what you can do within the Centre of Clinical Excellence?
Working in any clinical situation, everyone wants the same end result:
· To help someone in their time of need;
· Making sure that people have access to the best medical treatment;
· Allowing every person to be treated fairly and to treat others as we wish to be treated;
· Delivering an efficient and ethical service that ensures the patient can concentrate their efforts on getting better.
What can you offer our client?
· Life Science/Medical qualification (degree level or equivalent) or significant experience in a medical field;
· Case-management/planning experience including direct customer/patient contact;
· Experience/knowledge in a particular and relevant medical/academic field;
· Presentation/training skills/ability to work with people at all levels;
· Competent in Microsoft Office;
· Passionate about providing excellent service to both external and internal customers.
· Good communication skills, an eye for detail and a strong team player.
All candidates will need to be able to produce certificates to cover all qualifications held including O Levels and / or GCSEs.