Are you an experienced Site Manager working within fit out and construction? Are you currently in the market for your next role?
My client, a privately owned construction & fit out company with a turnover in 2016 of over £60 million on projects both locally and throughout the UK. Work sectors include Education, Healthcare, Retail, Finance, Leisure and Commercial in both new build and refurbishment.
- Manage site activities and physical progress of work for site safety, quality and environmental responsibilities
- Ensure efficient and effective utilisation of labour, materials, plant and equipment within the allocated budgets
- Ensure that a highly skilled and disciplined workforce is maintained within a safe system of work
- Ensure the competencies for each member of their team.
- Prioritise the use of resources both direct and indirect
- Produce operational reports & attend monthly/quarterly review meetings.
- Ensure compliance with all KPI's
- Formal project upstream and downstream reporting.
- Provide advice, guidance and support on site/project matters.
- Reviewing and interrogating designs with designers and sub-contractors
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holders of a Full UK Drivers licence and able to drive
- Commercially aware
- Hold a CSCS card appropriate to this level
- Fully conversant with current Health & Safety, CDM and statutory building regulations
- Possess excellent team leader skills and a professional nature
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient IT skills
- Proven experience in a similar role including:
- High value, fast turnaround fit out projects
- Managing projects in 'live store' new build and 'grey' shell environment
- Ideally experienced in managing complex structural and construction elements within retail fit
Please submit your CV and call Louanne in our Leeds office, 01132346047Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.