Fixed Wire Tester
The right candidate will have fixed wire testing experience and have both their 17th edition and 2391 (or 2394/2395). The role is a mobile role based from home and covering the Edinburgh area. They must not have any more than 6 points on their driving licence and no drink driving or no insurance convictions.
- Approved Electrician
- Holds a City & Guilds 2391 or 2395
- Good Knowledge of BS 7671 (2015)
- Previous Inspection and testing experience in commercial and industrial properties
- Good IT Skills
- Driving license (Maximum 6 Penalty points)
Brief Job Description
Job entails carrying out EICR's on a wide variety of properties with a need to carry out remedial works from time to time. Also carrying out emergency lighting testing, fire alarm testing and completing all relevant certification and submitting on time.
- Flexible Working Hours - 37.5 hours per week on site. Worked over 5 x 8 hour day shift inc 30 min lunch break or 4 x 10 hour night/backshifts inc 45min break
- Provided Equipment
- Fully serviced Van + Fuel Card
- Test Equipment
- Salary - Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications + Bonus scheme
- Holidays - 20 Days + 8 Stats
You will have a monthly target and once the target has been reached then it is paid on bonus circuits at £2.50 each. All weekend working is not part of their monthly target and is paid at £3 a circuit.
For more info please contact GPW Recruitment and ask for Tom.