Bookkeeper - PART TIME
Bookkeeper - PART TIME £15.00 P/H
As part of our small team you will have responsibility for steering the company financially during a period of consolidation & future growth, ensuring that processes, controls and systems are scalable with reporting to agreed standards.
You will need to have experience of previously assisting /working with many accounting and finance systems as well as understanding PAYE, VAT, NI and other related taxes. The job also includes credit control for those users that pay offline.
The role is part time to start but may evolve into a full time position as the company grows throughout 2017.
Hours are flexible between the hours of 0900 & 1730 Monday to Friday and home working can be arranged.
Please ensure you are able and happy to work part time hours only at this stage before applying.
Regular duties will include;
* Month End Reporting and presentation
* Financial Reporting and compliance with statutory accounting
* Managing Cash Flow
* Budget management
* Provide support to staff for finance related queries
* Being mindful of pricing and procurement contracts
* Running monthly payroll
* Multi site reporting and management
* Invoicing & consolidation
Knowledge skills & experience
* Qualified accountant/bookkeeper (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Proven track record of working within a financial environment
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.