Commercial Property Surveyor
Job Title: Commercial Property Surveyor
Your salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Where: Essex and London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
A top tier residential developer with a major standing as a 'big hitter' in the current market place.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the planning, design, development and marketing of commercial and mixed-use projects through liaison with consultants, letting agents and solicitors.
- Advise on the development potential of sites offered to the Company, through market analysis and assessment.
- Liaise with Local Planning and Licensing Authorities and the design team in the careful negotiation of planning consents.
- Attend design meetings both before and after purchase of a site in order to ensure architectural design and specification standards are met, and the design of buildings meet the requirements of potential occupiers.
- Ensure the efficient management of any retained properties through active portfolio management and liaison with management surveyors.
You must have:
- Obtained a BSc (Hons) Real Estate Management (or equivalent).
- Preferably Member of the RICS (or working towards)
- Experience in property marketing and lease negotiations.
- Proven negotiation skills as demonstrated in previous job roles.
- Experienced in Landlord/Tenant matters.
- Understanding of legislation and legal matters.
- Appraisal and Valuation skills.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If this is the change and challenge you are looking for please apply or speak to Peter on 01442 767 808
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package.