Children's Residential Support Worker
Calling all Children's residential support workers! Do you want flexibility? Feel appreciated and be rewarded from day one? We are currently working with some of the UK's leading specialist company in the children's residential care sector to provide them with support on finding the right talent to work with their young people on a temporary basis.
With great and established staff teams, high level training and opportunities to progress there has never been a better opportunity to join.
Amazing Benefits on offer:
- Opportunities to take advantage of Randstad's free training course
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- Hours to suit you
As a Children's residential support worker your role will include:
- Caring for and assisting children in their everyday lives such as making sure they attend school appointments etc.
- Carrying out tasks such as cooking, cleaning laundry, shopping
- Ensuring that you work with the therapists and psychologists to ensure care plans are followed and children have the best possible outcomes
- Safeguarding the young people in your care
As a Children's residential support worker you need:
- A driving license & your own car
- Previous experience working with children or within the child residential sector
- portable DBS - we can help with this!
If you are looking for your next opportunity within Children's residential please get in touch Today on 02920 877 510 or please click apply and attach your up to date CV. I Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.