Marketing Insight Analyst
Graduate Marketing Insight Analyst £20-25,000 + Excellent benefits
Better Placed are currently working with a fantastic leading retail services organisation based in Leeds. Due to a period of exciting growth they are looking for a talented marketing analyst of graduate calibre. This role is tailored towards a recent graduate with either a business or commercially focused degree, looking for their first data focused marketing role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working on large scale campaigns, analysing campaign results to recommend future campaign strategies.
- Working closely with marketing and product teams to support strategic projects and improve contact capabilities.
- Identifying and implementing practical solutions through customer analysis.
- Ensure the right marketing and sales messages are delivered to the right customers consistently.
Skill set required:
- Ability to learn and develop skill with SAS and omni-channel campaign management.
- Knowledge or experience in applying analytical skills to solve problems.
- A commercially focused degree such as economics or mathematics.
- Competent in the use of PC tools, Excel & Powerpoint.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a market leading marketing team for a national organisation based in central Leeds. Our client is looking for an ambitious and personable individual who is self driven and capable of communicating across teams.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.