Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client designs and manufactures a variety of electronic solutions and due to continued growth are now seeking a new Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team. The successful Design/ Mechanical Engineer will lead the design elements of projects and be required to deliver the technically challenging projects on time and to budget. The ideal candidate will be based in and around the High Wycombe area.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will produce detailed drawings for manufacture, and deliver designs throughout the life cycle. It is also expected that the Design/ Mechanical Engineer will work closely alongside customers and suppliers in order to meet their requirements and provide reviews and reports where necessary. The ideal Engineer will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Design/ Mechanical orientated role.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design and develop a range of products, drawings and technically challenging projects in line with company procedures.
- Support and lead the improvement of current engineering processes.
- Working closely with customers and suppliers to meet their requirements
- Support the building of prototype products
Design/ Mechanical Engineer Position Requirements
- Graduate in a Mechanical subject
- Minimum 2+ years post grad experience
- Knowledge of 3D CAD packages - Solidworks
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes
Design/ Mechanical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 -£24,000K (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy